This delicious Greek chicken flatbread pizza starts with freshly baked flatbread that is smeared with creamy hummus and topped with marinated chicken, artichokes, olives, fresh tomatoes, and is finished with a creamy homemade tzatziki sauce.
This page may contain affiliate links. I only recommend products that I would use myself. I may earn a small commission when you make purchases through these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information please read my Disclosure Policy.
I have been on a major flatbread pizza kick lately. We probably eat flatbread pizza at least once a week. They are just so easy to make! I like to make my own sourdough flatbread to help manage my sourdough discard but flatbread pizza is just as tasty and even simpler if you use store-bought flatbread. If you don’t have a sourdough starter you can use this recipe for No Yeast Flatbread.
Flatbread makes a great pizza crust. It is the perfect size for creating individual pizzas and has a great pizza crust texture once it is baked – not too crunchy and not too doughy.
- Hummus: Smooth creamy hummus is the perfect partner for all of the other tart greek flavors.
- Greek Marinated Chicken: The chicken is marinated in a delicious greek marinade filled with lemon, garlic, and fresh herbs and then grilled.
- Marinated Artichoke Hearts and Black Olives: Artichokes and black olives ass an amazing briny flavor.
- Cherry Tomatoes: Juicy tomatoes add a nice brightness to the flatbread pizza.
- Mozzarella and Feta Cheese: Creamy mozzarella is a great contrast to the salty feta.
- Homemade Tzatziki: Creamy homemade tzatziki is the perfect final topping.
How to make the tzatziki sauce
- Grate the cucumber using a box grater. (This one is my favorite. It even comes with a storage container you can grate foods directly into!) Place the cucumber in a colander and toss with 1/2 tsp of salt. Allow the cucumber to drain for 10 mins.
- Squeeze as much water from the cucumber as possible and put the squeezed cucumber in a small bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients along with the rest of the salt and mix well. Refrigerate for at least an hour to let the flavors come together.
Cooking Tip: When using a box grater or mandolin wear a kevlar glove like this one to protect your fingers.
Homemade tzatziki tips
- Remove as much water from the cucumber as possible. No one likes runny watery tzatziki sauce.
- Refrigerate the tzatziki sauce for at least one hour. This is an important step and shouldn’t be skipped it gives the flavors time to blend.
Because the chicken is grilled I like to cook this Greek flatbread pizza on the grill since it is already preheated. If you don’t want to grill the pizza it can also be baked in the oven.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place on the grill for about 6 minutes until the cheese has melted and browned slightly.
- Top with tzatziki sauce and enjoy.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Farenheight.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes directly on the oven rack until the cheese is melted and crust is crispy.
- Top with tzatziki sauce and enjoy.
How to reheat
There are a couple of ways to reheat Greek flatbread pizza.
- Microwave: You can reheat it in the microwave at 30-second intervals but the flatbread will not be as crunchy.
- Oven: Preheat the oven to 250 degrees Farenheight and bake the flatbread pizza on a sheet pan for 5-10 minutes. This is my favorite method.
How to make your own frozen pizza
I admit that some nights I just don’t feel like cooking and usually have a frozen pizza or two stashed in the freezer. These flatbread pizzas make a perfect freezer meal. Once reheated in the oven, you can’t tell that they were ever frozen.
- To freeze: Assembled the flatbread pizzas on a baking sheet and freeze until frozen solid, about one hour. Wrap the frozen pizzas individually with plastic wrap to help keep the toppings in place. Then place them in a freezer bag and label with the contents and date. The frozen flatbread pizzas will stay fresh in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- To reheat: Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place the frozen flatbread pizzas directly on the oven rack and bake for 13-18 minutes. The pizzas are done when the cheese is melted and the center is completely warmed through.
Looking for other flatbread recipes?
Thanks for Reading!
Please remember to Like, Share, Tweet, & Pin this Post.
I publish new recipes every week! Sign up for my email newsletter to be the first to know when new recipes are published.
If you try this recipe, let me know! Leave a comment and rate it! You can also snap a picture and post it on Facebook be sure to tag me @RaspberriesandKohlrabi.